Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday







I know a lot of ladies do a Thankful Thursday type of thing, so I'd love to join in. Here's my first Thankful Thursday (although, it's almost Friday here!)



1. I'm thankful for a great doctor's appointment on Wednesday. My lovely hubby is cancer free as far as we know, and no more yucky PET scans unless there's something fishy.


2. My little banana pants (my youngest little boy) is speaking up a storm. At his two year appointment they suggested he receive speech therapy, but I felt like we needed to give him a little longer. He's really doing great now!


3. So thankful my hubby is being more and more supportive with homeschooling. I know it's hard for him to be supportive when he's not as involved as I am, but he's willing to try and that's great!


4. I'm thankful that my best friend just got married!


5. I'm thankful my grandma, who is 90!!! was doing well enough to see the kiddos last week when we were back home (we live far away from my family). She's having trouble with losing her breath a lot, but was able to have a great visit. She's an amazingly strong woman. She's 90 but is still living on her own, and up to about a month ago was still driving!



Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment