Friday, October 2, 2009

Coupons!

I'm heading out today to purchase some items for homeschooling which starts on Monday... so of course, being the thrifty mama I am, I always look for coupons first.


I'm heading to A.C. Moore, enjoy this 40 percent off coupon!


And also to Michael's...






What a great day for cheap ladies!


Oh, and before I forget, one of my favorite money saving tips. I know it sounds funny, but I hardly ever go to A.C. Moore without a coupon, it's almost against my religion! But especially handy is when shopping around for birthday presents. Our A.C. Moore has a fabulous selection of one of my favorite toy brands: Melissa & Doug. Well, you can use a coupon on those items! It allows me, Ms. Thrifty Housewife-ish, to buy fabulous presents on a budget.


So off I go!


Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment